…that didn’t used to be luxuries.
Hi! I know you stopped by looking for an A-Z post of a short story, or perhaps the craft of writing. Perhaps you even looked so far as to see that my theme is “Catching Up.” Well, while I did spending a couple of days “catching up”, so at least on that point I’m on theme, there may actually be no fiction or writing talk.
Here’s a list of things that feel like luxuries right now when before COVID-19 felt like just a thing we did.
- DiGiorno’s stuffed crust pizza (any kind)
- Meatballs & Mozarella Hot Pockets
- Quick runs to the store
- Meeting friends for dinner and chats
- Buying toilet paper when needed
- Holiday dinners with family
- Walking on a busy walking trail
Clearly not an all-inclusive list. What things are you missing that you used to take for granted?